Monday, June 18, 2012

My weekend in 16 pictures

Saturday: Birthdayparty at Bentes! Food, laughs, drinks and good times! Even the sun stopped by to say hello for a while. I think there were about 10 of us but somehow I ended up with pictures of only Bente, Bodil Krish and myself. 
And oh, that feeling when you're sitting on a bus on your way to someones birthdayparty and you suddenly realise the birthdaygift you bought is sitting on the table back home. *facepalm* But thankfully Bente let us in anyway. ;)




Sunday: My brother Brage and I headed on a roadtrip to Tautra, a little island in the Trondheimsfjord. We were originally just heading to our parents place, but it turned out they were on a Sunday trip of their own so we decided to join them at their destination for dinner. It's been almost 10 years since I last visited Tautra so it was about time, as the area is beautiful! So lush and green. We ate dinner at Klostergården which lies right next to the ruins of a monastery that was buildt there in 1207. It will definately not be 10 years till next time I go there! I spotted two thriftstores on our way there too, but they were both closed on Sundays. Must go on a Saturday next time! :)



We stopped by the family farm on our way back and were ambushed by a couple of cowboys. Thankfully, we live to tell the tale! :D

♥, S 

No comments:

Post a Comment