Saturday, June 9, 2012

OOTD - June 9th + Some sunshine pictures


Blouse: Gina Tricot
Cardigan: Fretex (Salvation Army store)
Skirt: Etsy
Shoes: H&M

Today has so far been beautiful! Krish was working so I headed to Stjørdal, my hometown, together with Brage, one of my brothers. We had dinner with my parents and just relaxed in the sunshine.



Me and my pappa! <3
It was so warm, so I pulled my shirt down to leave my
shoulders bare, thus the somewhat strange looking top

.














This is Moa, the farm where I've lived for most of my life. My oldest brother and
his family lives here now, plus my mamma and pappa.


Hellooo sunshine
Brage working on that tan! ;D




I LOVE the GoT TV series, and I've started to read the first book.
I can hardly put it down!

♥, S

No comments:

Post a Comment