Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday girl!

Today is my 28th birthday, whoho!
I've had a very nice day so far. :) My best friend Bente and I met up for lunch and some shopping, the Mr and I had mousakka for dinner while we watched the Norwegian handball girls make it through to the finals in the Olympics, and right now he is out to fetch me some icecream! :D



^Wearing one of 3 b-e-a-utiful hairflowers I got in the mail yesterday, will do a post on those soon!



Tomorrow the boy and I are going out for dinner to celebrate some more, and on Saturday we're going to my parents place for caketime and family fun. :) A 3 day celebration, I am not complaining! :)



I hope you all have a great day, see you soon. :)

♥, S

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, dear! That's what we did for my bday, a three day celebration, and it sure was fun! I'm glad you've been having a splendid time and hope you keep having loads of fun!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer med dagen, håper du har hatt en superfin dag! <3

    (www.divaakira.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You look so happy and beautiful. Love the new hair flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sounding three day birthday celebration! You look so pretty and happy here, and that yellow hair flower is endlessly lovely (can't wait to read more about it).

    Wishing you a year ahead that sparkles and abounds with happiness and tons of amazing memories!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday darling =D

    With love
    Miss Lil'Susie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday babe!

    LOOOOOOOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!

    ReplyDelete